9 – 9.30am Monday-Friday
Looking for a calm, positive and compassionate way to start your day?Every weekday morning since April 2020 we have met on Zoom at 9.00 with our wonderful team. This group of highly skilled individuals take it in turns to lead us through a gentle and accessible meditation, each bringing their own unique approach and extensive experience. We call ourselves “Heartspace Frome”. This free offering is open to all, no ongoing commitment is required and no meditation experience needed. You are also welcome to keep your camera off and just listen. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link.
“A lovely way to start your morning, Frome’s morning, and that of all beings around the world!”
Find out more here
Before the pandemic we collaborated with a wide range of local organisations to host:
- An NHS mental health group
- Somerset Drug and Alcohol Service (art therapy group)
- RAISE – Refugee Action in Somerset East
- Wellbeing Frome
- Kinder Calmer Stronger (mindfulness course)
- Fair Housing for Frome
- Sustainable Frome
- Extinction Café
- Tashi Lhunpo monks (creation of a Tibetan Sand Mandala)
- Other community groups, on both a regular and one-off basis
We look forward to developing these collaborations and our event offerings further, when it is safe to do so.