The Good Heart was set up in July 2018 as an experimental venture to explore how kindness can be nurtured in Frome.
- We have events exploring how people can grow in kindness
- We provide a home for the healthy and affordable Tibetan Memories cafe, which operates on a “pay it forward” basis
- We offer a space for like-minded groups to meet
The Good Heart is an independent local non-profit initiative and is not connected to any political or religious group.
STOP PRESS: The Good Heart is open again! From Monday 13th April we’re happy to welcome you back to eat at our outdoor tables or to order a delicious take-away. Find out more about the delicious food provided by our in-house caterer Tibetan Memories.
Heartspace has been one of our main activities during lockdown: a gentle and reflective half-hour focusing on kindness to oneself and the world. It’s now taken place every weekday for over a year. Why not try it out? Everyone is welcome: you can find out more here.
We have lots of ideas and plans for the world beyond Covid-19. Please sign up to our mailing list if you’d like to keep in touch.
- WORLD KINDNESS DAY 2020 and other updates
- Poem of the Week
- Healthy comforting food for challenging times
- Heartspace: a daily moment of calm
- Live and let live