The Good Heart was set up in July 2018 as an experimental venture to explore how kindness can be nurtured in Frome.
- We have events exploring how people can grow in kindness
- We provide a home for the healthy and affordable Tibetan Memories cafe, which operates on a “pay it forward” basis
- We offer a space for like-minded groups to meet
The Good Heart is an independent local non-profit initiative and is not connected to any political or religious group.
During the lockdown, The Good Heart is offering a daily online meditation called Heartspace (9.00 – 9.30am, Monday to Friday) and Tibetan Memories is providing a home delivery service. We have also converted the shop window into a People’s Pop-Up Noticeboard including a Poem of the Week and some safely distanced tree stumps where anyone can sit, rest and chat. We wish everyone well during this challenging time, and look forward to seeing you in person as soon as it’s safe to do so.
- Poem of the Week
- Healthy comforting food for challenging times
- Heartspace: a daily moment of calm
- Live and let live
- Kindness & the natural world