The Good Heart was set up in July 2018 as an experimental venture to explore how kindness can be nurtured in Frome.
- We have events exploring how people can grow in kindness
- We provide a home for the healthy and affordable Tibetan Memories cafe, which operates on a “pay it forward” basis
- We offer a space for like-minded groups to meet
The Good Heart is an independent local non-profit initiative and is not connected to any political or religious group.
When we launched Heartspace on 6th April 2020, with the aim of staying connected and supporting each other during the pandemic, we never imagined that this gentle session focusing on kindness to self and others would continue to run without a break into 2021. We’ve now hosted 200+ sessions and counting. Why not try it out? Everyone is welcome: you can find out more here.
The cafe sadly remains closed due to the pandemic, but our chef Namdi is happy to receive orders for takeaways on 07908 139244. Please try to ring during opening hours ie 12 – 3pm and 5 – 7pm Monday to Saturday. We look forward to re-opening as soon as it’s safe to do so.
Please sign up to our mailing list if you’d like to keep in touch.
- WORLD KINDNESS DAY 2020 and other updates
- Poem of the Week
- Healthy comforting food for challenging times
- Heartspace: a daily moment of calm
- Live and let live