top of page
Wed, 28 Feb|
The Good Heart
JOYWORKS @ THE GOOD HEART
How to reclaim and awaken joy in turbulent times
Time & Location
Last available date
28 Feb 2024, 19:00 – 20:30
The Good Heart, 7 Palmer St, Frome BA11 1DS, UK
About The Event
An experiential mindfulness based course starting January 2024.
- The course is a blend of presentation, discussion and practice and will be both informative and informal.
- Over 8 sessions we will learn simple practices that cultivate the capacity for a more peaceful mind, as well as helping liberate the innate potential for joy and kindness that resides in our hearts.
- With this heart-mind connection we will increase our resilience and energy to help develop skillful and appropriate responses to the increasing challenges we face in this turbulent world.
- Through the cultivation of a strong responsive attitude, we can embrace the skills and practices of ‘Active Hope’, which will equip us with the power to act with wise intention, wise attention and compassionate energy.
- A tried and tested methodology based on Joanna Macy’s “Work That Reconnects.”
bottom of page